Friday 30 November 2012

Lewa

Lewa, a small town between Waingapu and Waikabubak on Sumba Island. The main road is the only one road that connects East Sumba with West Sumba conveniently. So, it is safe to say that Lewa is a connecting town. There is also another road in the north, but it is not well maintained and is at some parts not drivable. There are not so many things that can be done in Lewa. I sometimes feel bored there. It might be because I was born in this town, grown up and sometimes think that I have already known everything, which is actually not. Or it might be because it is still hard to go on internet in Lewa. The connection is so slow, so it takes ages just to read my emails. As a result, of course i feel bored.


This is my first attempt to write in a blog. So just let this flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment